Accredited by EMS Safety Services and American Trauma Event Management
| Experienced Staff | Free Consultations
LEARN CPR SKILLS FROM OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM
Cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training is crucial and everyone should know the basics. If you have a business and want your employees to learn first aid, CPR, or AED skills, reach out to Emergency Response Training Services. At ERTS, we provide general classes for individuals who are interested in learning CPR, as well as first aid and AED.
CLASSES FOR INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESSES
These classes run for four hours and are classes are designed for:
- Individuals who are interested in learning general knowledge of CPR skills
- Businesses who are interested in training their employees on CPR, first aid, and AED skills
HANDS ON ONLY – NO RESCUE BREATHS CLASSES
- We are in full compliance with the CDC guidelines as well as the Governor’s social distancing mandates. During this time we will be limiting class sizes to 10 or fewer people.
- We will arrive early to set up and ensure a 6-foot distance is observed between attendees.
- All safety PPE provided including hand sanitizer, masks, and gloves etc. You may also bring your own.
SPECIALIZING IN TRAINING FOR THE FOLLOWING INDUSTRIES:
- Daycare center